Light Fireworks in Your Life in 5 Steps
There are times in our lives where things are going along smoothly – The job, family, friends are all doing well, but there is something missing: The Fireworks!
No matter how many times we watch fireworks on the 4th of July, each time they hold excitement. They are powerful, colorful, fun and no two are exactly the same.
We can create that in our own lives, but we need to leave our comfort zone of our familiar, safe, enjoyable routines. Whether doing projects in the home, socializing or relaxing we get into a rut and eventually boredom sets in.
Routine can be spiced up with some simple changes. Try this next time you have a household project:
- Stay present in the experience of what you are doing, rather than “getting through” it.
- Put on upbeat music to perk up the experience.
- Take short enjoyable breaks and give yourself a tasty snack or beverage.
- Plan some play time later in the day or evening.
- Make sure your plan includes something new- maybe a restaurant in an area of town you do not usually go to.
Create fireworks in your life that fills you up from the inside-out.
Let me know in the comments below what you tried and how it worked. If you did not make any changes, what do you think got in your way?
Posted in: Technique of the WeekLeave a Comment (0) →