Revitalize in 5 Easy Steps
After a long day, a few minutes with your legs up the wall will quickly help you to restore and recover.
Benefits: Varicose veins, circulation, new blood flow to upper body and much more
Do not do: Detached Retina, Glaucoma, Hiatal Hernia
- Lie on your back about 6 inches away from the wall with your back flat on the floor
- Allow your head to be level (if it is not, place a pillow or towel under your head)
- Bring your legs side by side with your heels close to each other
- Allow your knees to straighten with your thighs relaxed (if they are not, move further from wall)
- Take easy deep breaths with your belly relaxed for a few minutes
This is a simple way to bring inner calm and center. This will revitalize you while bringing a sense of mental stillness and ease.
Let me know in the comments below how you felt after this practice. If it did not help, what do you think happened?
Posted in: Technique of the WeekLeave a Comment (0) →