6 Benefits of Breath: Part 1-Your Mind
Breath has a tremendous impact on your mental and emotional well-being. Something as simple as breathing has powerful results.
Check out the facts below.
- Breathing brings you back to the moment, lowering anxiety and fear.
- Breathing stimulates the relaxation response, calming your body and mind.
- Breathing is free and portable and can be used in the very moment when facing stress.
- The root of “breath” in many languages is “spirit”, thus breathing is a key to accessing your calm center, increasing spiritual connection.
- Breathing creates a deeply restorative state, which aids in healing and transformation.
- Breathing is a simple, effective tool for meditation.
Are you ready to start breathing consciously to lower your stress level?
Posted in: A Calm PerspectiveLeave a Comment (0) →