After a long day, a few minutes with your legs up the wall will quickly help you to restore and recover.
Benefits: Varicose veins, circulation, new blood flow to upper body and much more
Do not do: Detached Retina, Glaucoma, Hiatal Hernia
- Lie on your back about 6 inches away from the wall with your back flat on the floor
- Allow your head to be level (if it is not, place a pillow or towel under your head)
- Bring your legs side by side with your heels close to each other
- Allow your knees to straighten with your thighs relaxed (if they are not, move further from wall)
- Take easy deep breaths with your belly relaxed for a few minutes
This is a simple way to bring inner calm and center. This will revitalize you while bringing a sense of mental stillness and ease.
Let me know in the comments below how you felt after this practice. If it did not help, what do you think happened?