What if you could live calmly in all circumstances
no matter what is happening around you?
Caregiver, you may be saying to yourself:
- My life is out of control
- I can barely function at work anymore
- I have nothing left to give, and I feel guilty
- I need a break and I see no end in site
- I have no time for me
I’ve been there. I was a caretaker of a sick child and am now involved in caring for my elder parents.
Patient, you may be saying to yourself:
- I am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
- I do not enjoy life anymore
- I am so focused on my heath that I no longer participate in what I used to enjoy
I’ve been there. I had chronic illness for many years.
Healthcare Professionals, you may be saying to yourself:
- The work I love so much is draining me
- I can see the work my staff is doing is taking a toll on them
- The patients are so needy and there is only so much of me to go around
- All the staff is getting burnt out and we are not working well together
- I wish that I had time to take care of me for a change
I’ve been there. I deal every day with patients, caregivers and companies dealing with health and wellness. I provide CEU’s to help you take care of yourself.
I can say this with total sincerity and experience: You can have a new reality: What would life be like if you could wake up in the morning knowing that you were in the driver’s seat of your life?
Your frustration will slip away, and be replaced with a clear, energized, and centered you–confident in your ability to quickly take care of yourself on every level- body, mind, and emotions. You know that you hold the key to relax and uplift your day. You will regain that sense of calm, control, and lightheartedness in your day. You will feel confident that no matter what happens, you will know exactly how to quickly get into the solution.
I know, you’re saying to yourself; Ellen, this sounds great, but who has the time? That is exactly why I designed every technique to be as easy as tying your shoes (bunny ears or not.) I customize everything because we are all different- every patient, caregiver, company each has their own uniqueness- no cookie cutter needed! Short, sweet, uncomplicated, and customized, is my code, and my attitude is simple: If I can do this, anyone can!
You might be thinking, but I want to know more and see for myself if this really works. We can make that happen with little effort. Schedule your complimentary Calm Living Strategy Session now by email- Ellen@customcalm.com, my on- line calendar or by phone 770-313-6162.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
CEO & President