6 Benefits of Mountain Pose
Tadasana or Mountain pose is a foundational pose of yoga and is the basis of other poses. There are numerous advantages to learning the simple Mountain pose. Mountain pose promotes improved overall well-being.
The benefits are:
- Promotes stillness and clarity.
- Grounding and solid feeling that helps you get centered.
- Find physical and emotional stability.
- Develops awareness of posture.
- Improves balance.
- Teaches you how to take the inner calm of yoga into life.
Mountains have much to teach us about strength, power, stillness and inner and outer balance. When you look at the mountain, look beneath the landscape and see the subsidence and presence that is there. We all embody that within ourselves.
Posted in: A Calm PerspectiveLeave a Comment (0) →